Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

First Day Of School

Today is the first day of school here in the States.My husband did not have PT this morning and was told to go to work at 9 o'clock in the morning because of it.One of my friends son is going to school for the first time and I am sure he is excited about it and I know his mom is happy that he is finally going to school.My husband just called and he said he is on his way home so I have to end this for now.Have a nice afternoon to you all!:-)
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    hi. been reading around again. happy 1st day of school to all the school first timers =)

    also, i got an award for you. pls see my blog post http://hesitantwife.blogspot.com/2008/08/blogging-awards-awesome-site-award.html

    happy blogging!