Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Missing The Philippines

Yesterday,My husband and I was talking about how we are missing the Philippines so much.We reminisced with the kind of life we had when we were still there.My husband really wants to go back to Philippines but unfortunately we cannot do that for now.We really want to buy some properties there and build our dream house.He wants to retire in the Philippines and I am so happy for that because I really want to live and die in the Philippines,charing!:-) Well,we had a great life in the Philippines and I will not exchange it for anything in this world.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    oh, that is so sweet. I am based here in the Philippines but many of my friends/relatives who are based abroad feel the same way. Gusto nila sa Pinas pa din ang huling hantungan =)

    Loving my country too.