Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I'm Done!

I am done with my online job,thank God! I know I was not able to work these past few weeks, I have been really busy with some stuff right here and I will be so busy these coming weeks. My son and I are leaving for Orlando,Florida on Thursday to meet up with my mom and then go to the Bahamas for the Holidays. I am happy that I will be spending the Holidays with my mom and my aunts in the Bahamas but I am sad because my husband is not going to be with us. Anyway, I am going to bed now I am for sure that I am going to have a very long day tomorrow. Thanks for the visit my friends and have a great one!
1 Response
  1. Lynn Says:

    wow! the bahamas! inggit ako. hehe. enjoy to the max, sis. :)