Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Philippines Here We Come!

Eight hours to go before our flight to the Philippines........Gosh, I can't really wait, I am too excited! I don't even wanna go to sleep...I am so glad that my son went to sleep early,that way I will not be having problems waking him up so early in the morning....All our stuff are packed, I just hope and Pray that the weather will be good tomorrow......Well,I am going to take a shower now and try to get some nap before we leave....See You Soon Philippines!!! hehehe :)
2 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    oi, happy trip sis. take care! :)


  2. Lynn Says:

    PI na u sis? :)

    got something for u...
    http://www.yogiandme.com/2009/01/what-do-you-love-about-your-husband.html