Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Super Exhausted

I am super duper to the max exhausted..I spent half of my day cleaning this messy apartment.I am so glad that my son did what I have asked him to do today which was to clean his bedroom, his toys were scattered all over the apartment, I am really proud of him for picking up all his stuff!

I missed a dance practice today for the Fil-Am Party because I was really tired from cleaning. Times like this, I really wish I am in the Philippines where somebody is doing the household chores for me. Anyway, I will prepare something to eat now, I am starving!
1 Response
  1. Lynn Says:

    mayo na sis exercise. pinaka exercise na nako ng chores, sis kay wa na mi helper. lisod na kaayo mangita helper ron. mostly mga batan-on niya unya dili kabalo. mayo pa ako na lang lihok. hehe.