Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If Only.....

If only I had done the things That keep true love alive,I wouldn’t have to acknowledge now That our love cannot survive.

If only I had described to you The joy you brought to me,Instead of bringing you complaints,You wouldn’t have set me free.

If I had touched you, kissed you, Love,If I had loved you stronger,If I had appreciated you,We would have lasted longer.

If I had often said to you,"It’s you whom I adore,"Perhaps you’d still be with me now,If I had told you more.

If only I had treated you As if we were best friends,I wouldn’t be alone in grief, As our faded love finally ends.

If only I didn’t have to say,"If only, my love, if only,"I wouldn’t be all by myself So sorry, sad and lonely.
0 Responses