Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Knocked Out

Hubby and I took our only son to the Emergency Room last night. Christian has been sick since Saturday, he got an on and off fever. Last night his fever was really getting high (102.7) and he was getting chills, so my husband and I decided to take him to the ER.

The nurse gave Christian medications and knocked him out the whole time we were at the ER. My husband and I were so exhausted but we couldn't leave the ER yet. We stayed more than 6 hours in the ER. I really hope and Pray that he will get well soon because I hate seeing him sick, I wish I can have all his pain :( I know he is not feeling really okay because he keep telling me and hubby that he is sick and he is in pain :( Please Pray for his fast recovery,thank you!
2 Responses
  1. Brenda Says:

    I know how hard it is to have a sick kid. I'm sorry! I'm praying that he gets better soon and you can all get some rest.


  2. Maria Says:

    Thank You Brenda! He's doing well now, thank God!