Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

23 Hours Awake

Oh my gosh, I am 23 hours awake now. I've been trying to get some sleep since midnight but I really couldn't sleep. It really pisses me off when my insomia attacks. My husband has beeb worried about me, he told me if I don't go to sleep I might get sick again. I really don't know why this is happening to me, I've been awake the whole time, I was just messing with my blogs. As you can see, I've got a new template here, I've changed it a million times already,by doing it, I thought it's gonna help me fall asleep but it didn't :( Anyway, I am going to try to get some sleep now (again!) before I get sick.
Have a nice day to you all!
1 Response
  1. analou Says:

    Have you tried drinking milk or taking medicine? They said milk will help you fall asleep although I haven't tried it because most of the time when my back hits the bed I will fall asleep in an instant or just for a few minutes.