Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

AC's Fixed

I was really pissed when our ac broke down in the middle of a very hot and humid weather here in Texas. I was also worried because I did not know what to do since my husband's not here. I posted a message on facebook about my ac and few of my friends extended their help which I am very thankful for.

One of my friends offered to check on the ac. Yesterday, my friend and her husband came to the house and checked what was wrong with the ac. I was right the fan motor gave up already. My friend's husband fixed it and changed the motor. I am very thankful because I didn't spend anything, event a cent. My friend and her husband gave me the fan motor for free.

Thank you so much Ate Joy and to your hubby for everything, I really cannot forget what you have done for us.
0 Responses