Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A Fast Year

Written by my friend Constance Hayden

It’s hard to believe a full year has passed since the devastating earthquake and subsequent tsunami I Japan last year. I was watching the news on my expertsatellite and found a special about not only the tragic day but the rebuilding efforts that continue as the people affected continue to try to return to normal. Having family living in the area I was naturally worried when it all happened. Fortunately it was only a few hours before they were able to contact us and let us know they were safe. Since then they have moved back to the states but I know their thoughts are still with those who lost so much on that day. It’s their wish, as it is mine, that the country continue to rebuild and recover as much and as quickly as possible. As one person interviewed there stated, even though much of life has returned to normal with work and schools and daily life going on, the reminders are still there both in the citizens’ memories as well as in the landscape.
0 Responses