Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Grandparent Gifts

My son and I will be in the Bahamas for a month for our summer vacation and we are really so excited. And since we are leaving in 3 weeks, I have already started buying gifts for my mother, sister, brother in law, cousin and aunts. My son has been buying gifts for his grandmother and aunts too, isn't he so sweet? =)

Anyway, one of the many regrets I have in life is that I never had the chance to give my grandparents gifts when they were still alive, that is why I am so glad that my son always think about giving his grandparents on both sides gifts even if there is no special occasions. To all the grandchildren out there, it is very important that you show your grandparents how much you love them and how important they are to you while they are still alive, surprise them with a nice grandparent gifts even if there is no special occasion.
0 Responses