Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shooting Massacre at Connecticut Elementary School

America was shocked and saddened by a painful tragedy that have happened in an elementary school in Connecticut today. A man opened fire inside two classrooms at the Connecticut Elementary School today where his mother was working there as a teacher. The 20-year old shooter killed 20 innocent children ages from 5-10 years old and 7 adults.

My Prayers goes out to the parents and children in Connecticut shooting tragedy, it was really horrible. I couldn't imagine the pain of losing a child, I am really scared and worried for my son's safety now, not even in school he can be safe. I just hope and Pray that this kind of tragedy would come to an end, nobody deserve to take people lives, to lose a loved one and for innocent people like children to experience this kind of tragedy.

God Bless Us All!
0 Responses