Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

What's Blogging?



I never knew what blogging was all about until a friend of mine told me about it and suggested me to try it. Since, I was not really doing anything at home and I had so many free hours, I gave blogging a chance and have been doing it ever since.  When I started blogging, I had no idea that I could earn money from it and I did, it was really possible that I could generate income from it.

On another note, around 84 percent of the most leading 100 websites on the internet extend mobile content. Up to 71 percent of bloggers only write out about brands that they consider eminent. In late 1990's, the development and advancement of blogs commenced. In February of 2011, more than 156 million social blogs were already in presence on the internet.

To learn more about blogging, please check out these websites;


0 Responses