Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A 3-day Vacation

We are in Davao City right now for a 3-day vacation.We love coming to Davao City because they have big malls compare to our malls in GenSan.Our Agenda for today is to do some shopping,shopping and more shopping!!! hehehe :-) and tomorrow we are going to the beach,I just don't know yet if we are going to Pearl Farm or just go to Paradise Island,we'll see..I have to end this for now because my family's waiting for me.Have a nice day to you all! :-)
3 Responses
  1. sarap buhay ah shopping shopping na lang. ganda may tanong me sau. nagbayad ka ba ng tax mo? kc sabi ng sis ni cherry sya daw nagbayad ng tax nya. ilang bagahi ba dala mo ng umuwi ka? green card at philippine passport lang ba ang gamit mo? dami ko tanong nho. please reply asap. tc po!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Enjoy Davao!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    been there once in davao, when i was young..