Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Charice Pempengco Made Muhammad Ali Cry!

As Funfare reported in a “scoop” two weeks ago, Charice flew to Phoenix, Arizona, from L.A. where she shot her scenes for Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel to perform at a tribute to Muhammad Ali on March 29 (along with, among other A-list performers, Josh Groban, Bon Jovi, Jordin Sparks, Quarterbacks John Elway and Steve Young, Forrest Whitaker, Bo Derek and Big Fat Greek Wedding star Roy Firestone).

“I was nervous and excited and I couldn’t help but cry when Ali hugged and kissed me,” Charice told Funfare. “Ang saya-saya ko po at ang bait-bait niya.”

When she sang, it was Charice’s turn to make Ali teary-eyed.

“Napaluha siya nang kantahin ko ang I Will Survive (the Gloria Gaynor hit song). I went down the stage and approached him while I was singing. Nakita kong naluha din ang wife niya. Then, niyakap niya ako at hinalikan. Muntik akong matunaw sa excitement!”

Charice sang two other songs, Beyoncé’s Listen and the Michael Jackson signature song Billy Jean.

“I did the Ali Shuffle while singing that song at doon siya napangiti. I was told that he doesn’t smile daw dahil nga may sakit siyang Parkinson’s Disease.”

Now a certified jet-setter, Charice is leaving again (with her mom Raquel), this time for Italy where she’s appearing in a TV show. She’ll be away for one week.

Source: Yahoo!

Charice has really gone a long way...Job well done Charice! God Bless YOU and your Family...Keep making your kababayan proud!
2 Responses
  1. Lito Antoque Says:

    oh yea!charice is going up up high!she has really the talent im sure she will make it big in holywood...proud to be pinoy...


  2. hi there it seems that my link is not added here when i added u few months ago, please my link and visit me back thanks