Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Busy Chatting With Hubby

I am busy chatting with my hubby right now. I am glad that he is okay and that his flight was okay. My son and I really do miss him a lot and I know that hubby misses us more. I love being his wife but I hate being a soldier's wife :( but there is nothing I cannot say or do. Well, being a military wife isn't that bad at all, I just hate the part when my soldier needs to go away for a long time but I am so proud of my man,I really am!
2 Responses
  1. S-H-Y Says:

    I am really admire you kasi if ung asawa ko lng naging sundalo din na d ko cheguro kaya un..


  2. Lynn Says:

    hello sistah!

    glad to know ok na imo AC. hehe.

    anyway, got something for u..
    http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/07/spread-love.html