Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Klim Traverse Pants


Like what I have said on my previous post, Today, my husband and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. Since, he is not home, we have decided that we will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary late this year. I still have a few weeks to decide what kind of gift I am going to give him. I know my husband is not a materialistic person that is why I have to choose something that he will really appreciate and use. I know how much he likes leather jackets and pants. I've already found a nice leather jacket and also some Klim Traverse Pants. I am sure he would like these pants especially it is from me! =)

Anyway, Happy 7th wedding anniversary to you my love, I am looking forward for more years together, I love you!
0 Responses