Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Freedom Walk 2013

All School under the Killeen Independent School District have had their Freedom Walk today. Everybody was invited to join them in honoring the lives of those people who lost their lives on September 11, 2001 and also to honor our local First Responders and all the soldiers in Fort Hood.

My son was really excited about it, when I picked him up, all we have talked about was what they did today. He told me that he wrote something about his Papi on a banner. He said, he feel so safe because his Papi's a soldier and that he went to Afghanistan to make the bad guys go away. He said he is so proud of him because he is protecting him and our country. I am really proud of my son, at a very early age, he already know how to appreciate his Papi's job.

RIP to those who gave their lives on September 11, 2001. God Bless Us All!
0 Responses