Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

When God Takes Something From You

It is really true that when God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

I woke up with a bad news this morning and have lost something beyond my control, I have tried to fix it but I couldn't, I was really pissed off because it happened but my husband always say everything happens for a reason. After an hour, I have heard 3 great news and I got really happy. I have told my husband that God is really good, I said He took something not so important to me and in return He gave me 3 great news that are very important. I have also learned that there are things that we cannot control, if we just trust in HIM, everything will be just fine.

Thank YOU so much LORD, for always being there for me and my love ones.
0 Responses