Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Feeling Oh So Good!

I am feeling oh so good. I just got home from the gym. I never thought I could sweat like I did today. I was on the threadmill for almost an hour and then stayed in the Sauna for an hour. I was really hurting while running on the threadmill but I had to pushed myself. My husband told me that if there's no pain, there's no glory! I really am thankful for having a very loving and supportive husband. Well, I am going to take a shower now because I gotta pick up my son from school in 15 minutes. Have a nice day you all!
1 Response
  1. Dhemz Says:

    good for you sis...korek! no pain no gain...ehehhehe...just what hubby told me...saon nga sige ko diet d man mo effect...hahaha...maong mag jog ko every morning....lol!

    good luck sis...break some legs...ehehhehe!

    happy mother's day in advance!