Please Subscribe Via E-mail, Thank You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Birthday Invitations

My son will be turning seven years old on July 30 and we are going to celebrate it in the Bahamas. My son got really excited when he learned about our trip to the Bahamas for his birthday. He talks about it almost everyday and telling everyone how he cannot wait for his seventh birthday beach party.

His grandmother (my mother) promised him that she will take him to Blue Lagoon, so he can swim and take pictures with the dolphins, that really made him so happy. His Aunt Sandy and Uncle Charlie also told him that if he keeps getting good grades in school and is well-behaved, they would give him a lot of birthday presents, so he is really doing his best to keep up his high grades and to be a good boy everyday. My husband is going to meet me and my son in the Bahamas for his Rest and Recuperation. He will be with us there for two weeks but he would have to leave before our son's actual birthday so we have decided to have our son's birthday party a week early so that my husband can be part of it. I already have started planning for my son's beach party. I already talked to my mother and sister about the venue, food, balloons and cake, all I have to do now is to send out his birthday invitations. I really wanted a unique yet affordable birthday invitations, that is why I am so glad when I stumbled upon the web site invitationbox.com.

Invitationbox.com is offering fabulous birthday party invitations for a very reasonable price. If you are looking for a fantastic and creative birthday invitations, I suggest that you check out invitationbox.com as soon as you can.